Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow storm

So I knew there was a storm coming. It was expected to arrive right when I leave for work. When I woke up it was raining. By the time I suited up and got out the door, there was a coat of snow on the ground. I thought, "no biggie. It can't land that fast." Yeah, no. I was wrong. There was a good two to three inches on the ground by the time I reached the shop. A half hour later than normal. I fell once, walked a few hills, pushed a car out of a ditch, and couldn't see freaking anything. Between the sleet, the snow, and my glasses fogging up; it was an adventure for sure. Next time I think I should take my mountain bike to work... I am.*edit* holy smokes! How could I forget that I had three deer run out in front if me and would of been plowed over by the last one had she not have slipped on the ice. Talk about a freak out moment. Did I mention I have a terrible fear of dying by deer?

No comments:

Post a Comment